Mission of Fair Work Helpers
Fair Work Helpers deal with work place disputes and are specialist in the Fair work Act 2009. We have been in the industry for over 10 years and are passionate in Industrial Relations Law. We specialise with Immigrants, Non-English-speaking background, VISA employees and International Students. This will not affect your visa or migration status in any way and we will explain it to you when you ask. Fair Work Helpers help vulnerable employees pursue outstanding monies and entitlements that they are owed by their employers. Entitlements includes Underpayment of Wages, Non-Payment of Wages, Unauthorised Deductions, Allowances, Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Overtime entitlements, Redundancy, Public Holidays, Penalty Rates, Parental Leave, Long Service Leave, JobKeeper payment, Superannuation, Commission and Unpaid Invoices. We can help with all these matters, providing excellent customer service while always keeping you in the loop with live updates. Our ‘NO WIN, NO PAY’ payment promise is what separates Fair Work Helpers from the competition. Please contact us if you have any enquiries and please let us know if you need a Translator. We are always happy to help. We can help you anywhere in Australia so contact us today.
Fair Work Helpers: Assisting you with work troubles, wages, money $$$.
FWH assist Immigrants, Migrants, VISA employees, International Students, Non-English-speaking background employees.
- Experts on the Fair Work Act 2009 – National Employment Standards
- Excellent success rate in getting the Employer to commit to paying you your outstanding monies.
- We help Immigrants, Non-English-speaking background, VISA employees and International Students.
- Unpaid wages, Underpayments, Deductions, Annual & Sick Leave, Overtime, Redundancy and Public Holiday.
- Penalty rates, Parental Leave, Long Service, JobKeeper, Superannuation, Commission, Invoices and Allowances.
Contact Fair Work Helpers on 0432621689 if you are on a VISA, an International Student, Immigrant, Migrant or have a Non-English-speaking background and your boss/ ex-boss owes you money. We are experts of the Fair Work Act 2009 (cth). We will represent you – No win, no fee guarantee. So, call FWH today, it’s always worth fighting for your work place rights and monies.